All the features, all the freedom – none of the compromises
The M400 TREAD is an optics ready, aluminum frame rifle. TREAD features a 16” stainless steel barrel with a free-floating M-LOK handguard, a single-stage polished/hard-coat trigger, ambidextrous controls, a Magpul™ SL-K 6 position telescoping stock, a mid-length gas system, and is available in 5.56 NATO.
Sig Sauer also offers these compatible TREAD branded accessories (NOT included – available for purchase separately):
– M-LOK handguard with lightening cuts to reduce weight, available in 13” and 15” lengths;
– 3 chamber compensator;
– Ambidextrous charging handle made of aircraft grade aluminum and a dual roll pin design;
– ROMEO5 optic featuring a 2MOA dot with ten illumination settings, MOTAC, and 50k battery life;
– Flip-up front and rear iron sights that are easy to install, adjustable, and deploy quickly;
– M-LOK front sight adapter with co-witness height made of lightweight aluminum;
– Multiple configurations of M-LOK grip kits made of high strength polymer;
– Factory upgraded flat blade, single stage trigger.