This Hellbreaker upper is a BEAST of a Three part take down AR-15 style in the popular 300 Blackout. AND comes with a .223 second barrel. Yes you can shoot both calibers out of the same firearm.
AR-15, done in collaboration with Blowndeadline, using high quality parts from Mega Arms, Magpul, Timney, Sharps Bros, etc.
I can ship to your FFL on my behalf! Please serious inquiries only, this is a custom rifle made to mimic the look of an A-10 that shoots lights out!
I have not fired this one. Bore is very, very good. There is some discoloration on the barrel adapter, thought I should mention it see pictures.
Hellbreaker’s distinctive appearance is inspired by the P-40 War hawk, which was one of the United States’ most-produced fighter planes when World War II began.
The “nose art” that became a popular military tradition was born from the practical need to identify friendly units, but eventually evolved to express a squadron’s individuality.
When you hold a Hellbreaker, we believe you’re holding one of the finest, most unique M4/AR-15 lower receivers in the world.
Below I will list parts and specs of the rifle.
• Mega Arms MKM billet upper receiver w/ 15″ keymod rail + custom barrel nut
• Sharps Bros Hellbreaker billet lower receiver
• Stag Arms (E.R. Shaw) 24″ 410 Stainless 1/8 Bull Barrel w/ rifle length gas system
• 3lb Timney single stage trigger
• Magpul PRS Gen2 stock w/ rifle length buffer/spring, Magpul MOE + Grip, Magpul RVG
• Harris 6-9″ bipod w/ PWS keymod adapter
• Nikon P223 4-12×40